Syed Rizwanul Haque
`Syed Rizwanul Haque’
Mobile No: +971-588915883/529760592/+91-91926922499 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Date of Birth: 13-1-1972 Nationality: Indian, Languages: English /Hindi / Arabic / Urdu
Driving License: UAE / Saudi, Visa Status: Resident Visa
PURCHASE & LOGISTICS MANAGER
Senior Procurement/Logistics/Fleet Management Professional offering the benefit of a successful 20+ years of progressive experience in Procurement, Logistics, Warehousing, Fleet, and distribution Operation Management including sales serving leading Trading / Retail, and tech-based companies in UAE, Indian Subcontinent & Saudi Arabia. Proven record of spearheading national and global purchasing programs and vendor souring plans that have continually provided timely support to critical operations reduced acquisition costs, and improved net profitability.
Global Vendor Sourcing & Cost Analysis Negotiating & Managing Strategic Agreements
Logistics & Warehousing Management Strategic Planning / Forecasting
Suppliers Continuous Improvement Programs Profit Maximization / Expense Control
Executive Level Negotiations Inventory Planning, Control & Distribution
Sales Management Vendor Relationship Management
Import & Export Management Customs & Port Handling
Fleet Key accounts Management.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Talixo May 2023 to now
Fleet Key A/C Manager: UAE and Indian subcontinent
I am dedicated to optimizing the supply chain and providing top-notch service to our clients.
SPEEDPIAL TRADING L.L.C August 2021 to April 2023
Export Logistics Manager Dubai, UAE
Logistics and Commercial Responsibilities:
· Manage and coordinate through subordinates the operation of the export Logistics department for Animal Feeds (Poultry Meals).
· Exporting and preparing all the documents of export on Letter of Credit(L/C) from Saudi Arabia & UAE to Rest of the worlds.
· Ensuring that all the documents are prepared as per L/C requirements internally and externally from Government authority.
AL-KHAYAM EXHIBITION LLC (EMINENT LUGGAGE CORP) NOV-2007 TO December 2020
PURCHASE & LOGISTICS MANAGER DUBAI, UAE
Manage and coordinate through subordinates the operations of the Purchase & Logistics Department function ensuring timely and costs effective acquisition of products in support of business operations of this leading company having business interest in Retailing & Distribution of Luggage 4 Brands EMINENT /SUMIT/ SENATOR/POLO FUSION. Report to the Managing Director. Directly supervising 15 staff.
Logistics and Commercial Responsibilities:
· Ensure on time availability of products. Maintain follow up with suppliers as well as dealers & Distributors on goods delivery in whole MENA region, GCC; handle all queries and relevant complaints.
· Managing 40 TEU’s per month of inbound/import logistics from far east and re exporting in whole MENA region & GCC
· Process all shipping documents and coordinate with suppliers for shipping schedule, classification of imported goods, including coordination with customs for customs clearance of imported goods and customs clearance on E-Mirsal 2 portal. Well versed with import & export documentation &Inco term.
· Co-ordinate with clearing agent & transporters.
· Establish delivery schedules, monitor progress and ensure on time arrival of good. Liaise with Port Authorities and Negotiate rate with Freight Forwarders and carriers/shipping lines and insurance company.
· Co-ordinate with warehouse team to ensure safety and security compliance in warehouses.
· Initiate opening of L/Cs with proper coordination with the Finance Department, handling bank document, proper utilization of bank facilities (L/Cs, T/R, O/D) and authorize payment on all invoices.
· Complete Warehousing and Distribution Management company owned vehicles and outsource vehicles as per requirement.
· Plan and manage departmental operating, capital, direct/indirect labour and overall procurement & logistics operations management budgets.
· Planning, developing and implementing strategies for managing the centralized purchasing functions for procurement and introducing the policies, systems, and processes required to support business operations and improve financial performance.
· Responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing the annual international purchases of – 4 Brands EMINENT / SUMIT / SENATOR / POLO FUSION from international markets Far East in support of business operations.
· Liaise with user departments as required, ensuring inventory levels of items are maintained, doing costing.
· Negotiate and secure the most competitive terms on long term procurement agreements with preferred suppliers /Principals ensuring firm fixed pricing, delivery schedules and terms and conditions are clearly defined and understood by all parties.
· Identify purchase requirements both in terms of stock and the right purchase of stocks to avoid aging of stocks. Review all purchase requests / related approvals prior to authorization and obtain clarification if required.
· Co-ordinate with sales team and Branches of the company to ensure availability of products as per their requirements and fixing wholesale & and retail prices of products.
· Research market intelligence on production patterns and purchasable surpluses, and smooth logistics movement to facilitate the shipping and delivery arrangement of purchased products.
· Ensure quality control, specification conformity, volume assessment, monitoring, and verification of deliveries.
· Develop and administer the implementation of cost reductions relative to suppliers and parts assigned and keep adequate records to report on progress.
GEEBEE GARMENTS FZC (SAIF ONE) JUN-2006 – MAR-2007
SALES SUPERVISOR SHARJAH, UAE
AL-SANNAT EST. JUN-2003 – MAR-2006
SALES SUPERVISOR SAUDI ARABIA
INFOTECH INDIA LTD (EXPRESS NET) NOV-2000-MAY-2003
MARKET DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE PATNA & Pune INDIA
Responsible for promoting sales of Franchise Vehicle Tracking / Money Transfer Services / Internet Services of V.SAT through Franchisees / Corporate Clients in the territory of Pune.
· Grew annual Sales from ground zero to Rs. 3.20 crores.
· Major Corporate Clients Handled – Maharashtra Road Carrier Ltd, Ceat India Ltd, ITC, Honda, Bafna Roadways, and Sky Lark Roadways.
Master of Business Administration,IMT, Ghaziabad
Master of Arts (Economics), Aligarh Muslim University
Certified Logistics & Supply Chain Manager from American Institute Business management.
Proficient in the use of: MS-Office – (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) / Emailing & Internet.
Outlook Express, Tally ERP 9.
REFERENCES: Available upon request