Agile Delivery LeadFull Time New
Agile Delivery Lead – dnata – 2300012M
About The Role
The Agile Delivery Lead – dnata performs the role of Scrum Master, developing and leading a high-performing, multi-discipline team, instilling in them a clear vision and a passionate drive.
The Agile Delivery Lead is responsible for the day to day planning, leading, organising and motivation of the scrum team(s) to achieve a high level of performance and quality in the delivery of outputs that provide exceptional value to business users.
What You’ll Be Expected To Do:
· Schedule user stories from the technical product backlog to the Sprint plan, focusing on regular and timely delivery of business value initiatives; facilitates agile ceremonies, e.g. product backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives
· Manage risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies removing impediments / blockers to ensure optimial flow of value.
· Guide the team on the use of Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight the business and how to elicit the most out of self-organisation. Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team. Promotes empowerment of the team, ensuring that each team member is fully engaged in the initiatives and is making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace adhering to the agreed quality management plan with the team.
· Work collaboratively with the Technical Product Owners to refine, clarify and maintain the product backlog; together with the TPO schedules and commits stories into sprints and visualises progress.
· Support the Technical Product Owners in managing business expectations and transparency in both product backlog and schedule for all initiatives.
· Define and manage a well-defined process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Delivery Management and effectively manage conflict resolution.
· Ensure the Acceptance Criteria and Definition of Done (DOD) is being followed; make sure that each team member is fully engaged in the stories and making a meaningful contribution. Encourage a sustainable pace adhering to the agreed quality management plan with the team. Maintains an agile project management tool (ScrumDesk, JIRA, etc.).
Qualifications & Experience
Qualifications & Skills You’ll Need To Have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar, and 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology
· Certified Scrum Master with 3+ years of practical application of the Scrum Management discipline PMI ACP (transition of existing SDCs are exempt)
· Proven leadership and project delivery experience in a matrix organisation with global teams for a large organisation.
· Experience in agile delivery within the context of a small / medium technology change programme.
· Well-versed in the use of tools of software delivery e.g. MS OFFICE suite, JIRA, Confluence etc.
· Ability to effectively communicate specialist information in an understandable format to all stakeholders.
· Excellent communication skills, focusing on core scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
Leadership Role :
How You’ll Work:
· We’re full time back in office here in Dubai at Emirates Group and dnata
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.