Crew Performance ManagerFull Time
Crew Performance Manager – 23000102
Drive and inspire Crew Performance Specialist (CPS) and a large, remote and multi-cultural cabin crew workforce to ensure the team are driven to deliver the highest hospitality standards on board. Manage assigned crew through clear direction, feedback, motivation and development. This includes regular communication whilst ensuring fair and consistent management of performance issues in line with the corporate policy and Service Delivery standards. Develop and manage day to day and overall engagement initiatives and channels with all cabin crew stakeholders
– Lead and manage the team to ensure they are developed and have the appropriate skill set and knowledge to apply policies and practices. Guide and develop team with the necessary people management and soft skills, through one to one meetings, coaching and performance reviews.
– Establish and maintain an effective crew performance, based on the feedback and evidence on the performance management system (My Flight Performance). Use regular communication to encourage and develop performance on board. Motivate and coach the crew to improve reliability and capability in order to meet the required standards.
– Provide direction to the CPSs by setting priorities and ensuring appropriate performance measures (MyBc goals and KPIs) are set and clearly communicated. Ensure accountability with the CPSs for achieving these results in a timely manner through a fair and consistent management of reliability and capability issues.
– Manage and direct the team providing support to crew in instances of critical incidents or accidents in Dubai or down-route, disruptive/distressing flights or death in service. Ensure that the team liaise with overseas Airport Managers on initial crew response for crew incidents down route. Conduct debriefings for crew who have been involved in traumatic situations. Ensure team to liasewith related departments e.g. HR, Employee Assistance Programme, Local Affairs, on appropriate management of these cases.
– Manage misconduct/ capability cases and identify any root or common cause. Make recommendations, take corrective actions and implement pro-active communication or policy review to ensure preventative action. Collaborate with the Crew Attendance Management team to understand sickness trends and identify corrective action.
– Manage individual customer complaints relating to cabin crew performance and ensure thorough investigation. Administer disciplinary procedures where necessary for on board performance shortfalls/behavioural concerns, in line with policy and procedure. Investigate cases relating to collective crew performance. Ensure thorough reports produced and appropriate action taken to promote high standards of service, conduct and professionalism.
– Identify crew development needs, design and deliver regular workshops which highlight opportunities for improved service on board and support the development requirements for career progression. Support appropriate departments including eg: Cabin Crew Training/Product Development on the enhancement and design of training and development standards and delivery of the same.
– Review and confirm the suitability of crew for the renewal/non-renewal of contract. Engage with cabin crew to confirm the suitability for the renewal/non-renewal of contract. Engage with the support departments to ensure specialist input eg: EAC, HR, Safety, and Group Security when reviewing employment contracts.
– Manage the internal upgrade/promotions process to ensure that potential talents are given the opoortunity from promotions through a fair assessment and selection process. Invest in the reward, recognition and development of all cabin crew to ensure that they meet the minimum skill bases and are ready to progress to the next level.
Qualifications & Experience
Qualifications: Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
– In-Flight Service.In-flight Administration : 8+ Years
– Experience with at least 5 at a managerial level – preferably in airline and/or customer service industry
– Previous experience managing Cabin Crew at an international airline will be preferred.
– Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills including extensive experience in liaison, project management and analytics.
– Experience of delivering results and engagement programs through large work groups
Leadership Role : YES
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what it’s like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careers