We required an Accounts/Junior Accountant for Our company in Dubai with the following requirements;
• At least 1 year experience in the same field up to Finalization of Accounts.
• Preferably with knowledge of Tally software
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular).
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be multi-tasking and flexible to work under pressure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Record daily transactions of the company.
• Make quotations, invoices, LPO’s, receipt & payment vouchers.
• Monitor the cash standing of all bank accounts and transact with bank on matter such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers and payroll processing.
• Analyze and reconcile account balances and maintain its supporting documents and schedules such as Prepayment Schedule, and Schedule of Post Dated Cheques, Accounts and Loans Payable, Sales and Receivables.
• Prepare monthly financial statements such as Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Statement of Profit and Loss, Cash Flow Statement, Bank Reconciliation and other required financial reports.