Facilities SupervisorFull Time
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 154812
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
To ensure all the facilities occupied by Automotive Group in the location deployed are well maintained, excel in customer experience and adhere to best H&S practice.
What you will do:
- Review Maintenance Orders and prioritise the complaints
- Resolve reactive maintenance complaints
- Perform preventive maintenance jobs as per schedule
- Conduct facility audit
- Carry out small projects/refurbishments/moveouts
- Responsible for the operation, maintenance and repair of the total facility systems including MEP, Fire-fighting, Low Current, Structural, Housekeeping, Security, Pest Control, Landscaping, etc.,
- Review MO and follow up with the staff/contractors for timely completion.
- Ensure predictive, preventive, and reliability centered maintenance programs, including maintenance check sheets, maintenance logic decision trees, etc., are followed
- Conduct facility survey and coordinate annual inspections with business/vendors related to facility which includes occupant safety practices.
- Implement policies, procedures, including safety laid by the management and ensure they are followed by the staff/service providers.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of facility service providers as per set KPI.
Required Skills to be successful:
- Time management
- Work to deadlines
- Can work on own initiative
- Experience in CAFM platform
- Good communication skills
- Possess UAE driving license
- Arabic speaking advantage but not essential
Behavioural Competencies :
- A team player
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Cultural awareness
- Able to build strong relationships
What equips you for the role:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 to 7 years work experience
- UAE/GCC experience essential – min of 3 years
About Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies
Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies offers customers complete engineering and systems integration solutions.
The Engineering arm operates in the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Egypt providing a wide variety of products and services from air conditioning, scaffolding and access solutions, elevators and escalators, control and life safety, facilities management, building products, MEP, Energy Management, Technology Infrastructure and Digital Transformation.
The Technologies division provides complete business solutions to large, medium and small customers that include, contact centre solutions, business applications, business intelligence, data management, advanced analytics amongst others. The IT infrastructure portfolio comprises IP telephony, ELV systems, networking solutions, professional audio-visual solutions and managed services.
These solutions are further complemented by services that include project management, installation, testing, commissioning and after-sales maintenance contracts.