Description:We are searching for a Florist, responsibilities include processing flower shipments, pruning the flowers at periodic intervals, and arranging marketable bouquets. You should also furnish clients with relevant flower-related information.
To ensure success as a florist, you should demonstrate accurate, updated knowledge about flowers’ nutritional requirements.
- Receiving shipments, and then snipping and displaying our flowers.
- Topping up watering solutions to enhance our flowers’ life spans.
- Advising clients on possible flower combinations.
- Providing occasion-specific flower suggestions.
- Carefully arranging palatable bouquets for purchase.
- Packaging clients’ flowers to prevent breakages.
- Instructing clients on suitable transporting and feeding processes.
- Coordinating all regional flower deliveries.
- High school diploma.
- Demonstrable experience as a florist.
- Knowledgeable about flower handling techniques.
- Ability to nourish, combine, and affix flowers and pertinent accessories.
- Approachable, patient, and forthcoming.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.