To manage all aspects of fresh food operations and motivate the team to achieve department objectives whilst focusing on driving operational efficiency & compliance to food safety regulations and best practices.
- Ensure there is adequate stock availability of regular and promotional products in the fresh food section at all times.
- Ensure storage and handling of all fresh food products is in compliance with legal regulations and best practices.
- To maximize sales through the close monitoring of product availability, hygiene, cleanliness, freshness and quality of stock.
- Conduct market survey fortnightly (price, product range and promotional activities etc..), continually monitor work methods and make recommendations to the management team for improvements to the work process.
- Ensure the section shall abide by the licensing requirements issued by the concerned authority.
- Ensures food safety audits such as ISO and HACCP are consistently carried out.
- Manage and motivate the fresh food team to meet specific KPIs such as sales targets, profitability, customer service, wastage and health & safety.
- Handle escalated customer complaints and ensure there is a focus on service recovery to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Manage the performance of staff in line with good people management practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of 03-05 years’ experience in managing a team.
- Food safety training / certification from relevant food control authority.
- Location: GCC