Key Account ManagerFull Time
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 154360
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
- This Key Account Manager for Eicher Trucks Sales, he/she will conduct daily customers’ visits introducing total solutions includes (Eicher trucks, Service Contracts, Finance, Insurance, Lease, Trade-in, and Fleet Management System)
- Qualify customers’ needs and offer the right solution
- Coordinate between difference departments (sales, aftersales, finance … etc.) to guarantee optimum customer satisfaction
What you will do:
- Develop used trucks suppliers
- Evaluate used trucks and negotiate with suppliers to secure used trucks consignment
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Maintain a strong focus on satisfaction of all customers
- Qualify customers by understanding customer’s requirements and interests, matching requirements, and interests to various models.
- Contact prospective customers and assigned accounts within designated territory
Required Skills to be successful:
- 3 to 8 years in light and medium duty commercial vehicles sales or Superstructure and body fabrication sales
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Rapport building
- Entrepreneurial spirit
About the Team:
In this position you will be working in a fast paced and diverse environment. You will be reporting directly to the sales manager.
What equips you for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree – Mechanical Engineering and MBA holders are preferable
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.