- Develop, Implement and Monitor an effective compliance program and ensure (with the help of group compliance department) that all regional operations are in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Report to HQ (Group Compliance Department) on all compliance related matters.
- Act as an Independent First Line of Defense to oversee the compliance and other related matters.
- Drafting/vetting/Implementation of existing and proposed policies, procedures, and programs, and dissemination of new and updated compliance standards, procedures and industry practices.
- Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the Group.
- Looking after the lease agreements, contracts, MoU, sale deeds and all other legal related works.
- Drafting, reviewing and execution of legal agreements/documents like lease agreements, distributor agreements, service provider agreements, commercial agreements, supplier agreements, consultancy agreements, non-disclosure agreements.
- Co-ordination with external lawyers and attorney representing the Company for providing necessary information and inputs in respect of various suits and proceedings.
- Work independently and handle the tasks effectively.
- Min Bachelor’s in Law & CS will be an added advantage
- Min 3-5 yrs experience in Corporate Law & Corporate Compliance.
- Expert Level in Drafting lease agreements, contracts, MoU, sale deeds and all other legal related works.
- Immediate joiners will have added advantage.
- Location: GCC (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Egypt, Qatar).