– Collaborate with Technology Management and Finance on Technology `Total Cost of Ownership?, financial metrics, and cost transparency initiatives.
– Act as a single point of contact for Business Information Officers and other Technology management on Financial/Technical metrics and the TBM Cost model. Ensure a thorough understanding of Enterprise Technology products, services and organization.
– Document and troubleshoot data feeds impacting the TBM applications.
– Build deep knowledge of the new Apptio Technology Business Management system and how it has been configured for the group. Serve as the subject matter expert for the system, addressing new report and dashboard requests, questions, issues and training requests. Responsibilities related to this SME role include report configuration and design, system and user testing, troubleshooting and training.
– Complete reconciliations to various systems of record, such as technical inventories, technical utilization metrics, incident volumes, the ledger system, fixed assets, personnel system, project tracking system, and others.
– Operationalize data monthly by loading, validating, and reviewing on timely basis.
– Partner with other Technology teams to help make recommendations for operational improvements that impact data quality and/or help reduce unit costs. Track recommendations to completion.
– Translate technology long term objectives into clear deliverables derived from the TBM cost model.
– Gather functional and business requirements and rapidly translate that information into a working set of management and metrics deliverables.
– Operational and financial models, dashboards, and management reports. Maintain the CIO scorecard (metrics dashboard) by collecting, consolidating and reporting related key IT metrics and benchmark data. Continuous dialogue with leaders across Technology to ensure timely and accurate completion of cost.
Qualifications & Experience
Information Technology. Other : 5+ Years
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
– Degree in Computer Science, Business, Management or Finance
– ITIL certified
– RTBMA and or ETBMA certified
– Must have strong Infrastructure, Cloud, ITIL and Service Management background
– Relevant experience in a large multinational Technology organisation preferred.
– Strong quantitative and analytical skills for IT financials.
– Strong to expert level skills and experience in formulaic logic such as MS Excel if statements, VLOOKUP, pivot tables, macros, etc.
– Strong to expert skills in data transformation using MS Excel or Access.
– Knowledge and application of relational database concepts.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills to executive management audiences
– Infrastructure background.
– Data analytics, data mining and Advanced analytical and big data analysis skills
– Previous experience working with scripting and report building.
– In-depth knowledge of the TBM model and the Apptio tool.
– Ability to work efficiently and effectively with multiple levels of management and staff across the organization.
– IT infrastructure domains including Cloud computing, data centers, network/communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development.
– Knowledge of IT services and financial management processes and best practices such as budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application/infrastructure support.