TikTok LIVE- Platfrom Trust & Experience -Strategic Project Manager
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video with millions of loyal users globally. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, Tokyo and Sydney.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The LIVE Operations team is obsessed with everything to do with TikTok LIVE. From content strategy, monetization, gifting, LIVE features, data analysis, creating campaigns and ensuring a fun and safe space for all of our LIVE users.
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join the LIVE Operations team and support in our mission to inspire creativity and bring joy.
- Research and analyse internal and external environments to deduce risk factors related to global and regional livestream business.
- Lead complicated cross-functional communication related to promoting the positive impact of the business; ensure communication is aligned with broader business strategy.
- Create communication tools and internal documents to promote TikTok LIVE’s positive impact on the organization amidst the local context.
- Identifying, creating and implementing proactive strategies with key cross functional teams to address critical and important issues
- Draft and establish an awareness campaign to increase the visibility and impact of TikTok LIVE product.
Capturing key insights from program evaluation reports to help optimize further LIVE strategies.
- Bachelor degree or above, with over 4 years of relevant working experience in a large and complex organisation
- Proactive, self-starter with a strong work ethic who is comfortable working in a fast paced working environment. Good at crisis management.
- Possess good ownership execution and communication skills, more than two years of policy or project management experience; have the ability to lead complex cross functional cooperation and conduct difficult dialogues.
- A team player who is adaptable and willing to pitch in to support colleagues and the growth of the business.
Work in partnership effectively with people from different disciplines and cultures.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.