Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Urban Designer to join our team! In this role you will get to work on marquee urban development projects that will change the fabric of our cities.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Prepare urban planning studies and develop master plans at local, regional, and strategic level.
- Perform professional planning and urban design tasks, research and analysis.
- Gather, compile, and analyze data on economic, social, and physical factors affecting the developments.
- Develop technical inputs to support the delivery of high-quality plans, reports, and presentations.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Urban Planning and Design, Architecture or closely related field.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive urban planning and design experience working on a variety of projects.
- Fresher are also welcome to apply.
- Experience in producing conceptual designs and illustrative layouts.
- Creative thinking and in depth understanding of current best practices.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in various design software and 3D modeling tools
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Masters degree is urban planning /design or architecture
- Professional certifications such as AICP, RTPI
- Ability for performing in a lead capacity on a project
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.