Workshop Interiors Mechanic BFull Time
Login to bookmark
Workshop Interiors Mechanic B
United Arab Emirates
Closing Date: Mar 29th 2023
Completion and certification of scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance to cabin interior furnishings within flydubai Interiors Bay, to include carpet edging and installation on flydubai fleet.
1. To ensure that all maintenance within flydubai workshops is carried out in accordance with flydubai and regulatory requirements. This will be achieved by making full use of the resources made available by flydubai and in keeping up to date with latest issues of all forms of support documentation.
2. To ensure that certification of tasks is carried out only within the limitations of the company issued approval. This will require a comprehensive knowledge of the flydubai Procedures.
3. To ensure that all maintenance is carried out to the highest standards and within the operational limitations prescribed. This means that all maintenance is to be carried out in accordance with the manuals and documentation provided by flydubai.
4. Completion of Workshop Work Packages as allocated. To ensure that all Work Packages are completed thoroughly and the relevant AMOS entries are recorded. To ensure that any damage to components is recorded correctly, concisely and reported as required.
5. Raising Parts Requests for Component repairs as required.
6. Assisting with overtime requirements as requested. This will include both voluntary and rostered overtime totaling up to 50 hours per calendar month
7. Assist the Senior Manager Workshops as required. When allocated Teams and/or tasks by the Senior Manager Workshops, the job holder will carry out their duties accordingly.
8. To retain currency on all qualifications and authorisations issued by Regulatory Authorities and flydubai Quality Assurance. This entails having an awareness of the expiry dates of all qualifications and authorisations and making sure that renewals as required are applied for in a timely manner so as to ensure that currency is maintained.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Demonstrated experience in an Interiors Workshop environment.
- Previous Company Workshop Approvals Held(preferred)
- Demonstrated 5+ Years’ experience within an Interiors repair environment.
Knowledge / Skills
- Demonstrated broad skill set for interiors tasks including excellent sewing machinist skills.
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Inspiring & Developing others
- Decision Making