Sales ConsultantFull Time
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 154581
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
The Sales Consultant is primarily responsible for achieving/exceeding the targeted sales of AFM Commercial Vehicles (Hino Trucks) while maintaining/ improving the customer service experience.
What you will do:
- Achieve/Exceed monthly/annual sales target while maximizing the profitability of the business by focusing on both the net sales and gross margin earnings. This includes utilizing discounts as a tool to close deals.
- Conduct regular customer/field visits to assess business requirements and maintain healthy relationships to ensure top customer satisfaction levels.
- Demonstrates trucks by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features, offering test drives, explaining warranties and services.
- Maintain a strong focus on satisfaction of all customers.
- Contact prospective customers and assigned accounts within designated territory.
- Ensure Monthly over dues are not more than agreed target
- Attend all sales meetings and modular training sessions, refresher courses that introduce new products and make sure the Sales Manager / Branch Manager is informed if additional training is required.
Required Skills to be successful:
- 2+ years of experience in a sales role at a Commercial Vehicle dealership.
- Valid UAE Driving License.
- Experience with commercial truck sales or truck equipment sales preferred.
- Experience within UAE or GCC Market preferred.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
About the Team:
In this role you will be working in a diverse and fast paced environment and reporting directly to the sales manager.
What equips you for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Very strong PC skills including Excel and Microsoft office products.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Effective communicator.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.